30 Sept 2004

montana in the moonlight

we've been working alot lately. let's just say that there's always alot to do and right now there's always alot of deadlines as well. i've been at the office everyday for the past month (and i don't expect that to change anytime soon). i store my all my things here -- clothes, food, labtop. if it wasn't for doyle, i'd really have no reason to ever return to my house.

the best part of working late, however, is the longer i stay at the office the more beautiful it is outside. i love the road at night on my bike. the roads are practically empty and i can coast along in the silence. at night is when i can do figure eights in the street and not worry about stop signs.

so here are some pictures from my recent late nights:

my street in the moonlight


and two more pictures:
another truck shot
full moon over the train tracks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home